Pages

Wednesday, May 28

What we're here to do

Insanity is ensuing. Not really. I'm actually really excited that we're almost done with Thursday! We've got our theme verse (2 Corinthians 3:18b) set to the tune of the limbo song, we're about 2/3 done with our bible study, and our chapel skit is finished, but our campfire skit is still in the works. Pray that the decisions we've made will change lives; because that's what we're here to do!

Oh, and I got new shirts at the "camp store" because I need Okoboji shirts to replace my Lebanon shirts :)

More later hopefully?

K

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I finally had time to read through your blog and I'm jealous. I feel like your doing something with your life, and helping people, and reaching people.
    I do nothing. nothing at all...
    You wanna know what kind of decisions I get to make?
    Right now I'm trying to figure out how I want my hair for the duration of the pregnancy. Big decision, I know.
    I just can't figure out if I look better blonde or brunette or red head or if maybe I should keep it black. I just want something one color and easy to keep up.
    I know, I know, my life is soooo complicated. Maybe if you have a break from the experience of real life, you'll free me of my burden and tell me what to do :)
    Love you babe

    ReplyDelete