Pages

Tuesday, May 20

The Hunt Is On....

And I am soon to be the victim. Fashion victim that is. I have theorized that unless you are a supermodel and you know you look great in spandex, it was not made to flatter anyone! So as my search for not only one, but two one-piece swimsuits before the summer begins, I am flabbergasted at it's impossibility. Blah. I shall find one.

Anyways, onto more pressing news. Camp's theme for the summer is Kingdom Come. We are exploring the verse Psalm 145:13:

"For Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. The LORD always keeps His promises; He is gracious in all He does."

I think it's an awesome verse to use to base this summer on. It brings a lot of hope to the table, and allows for room and growth in the promises listed; First being an everlasting kingdom.

How amazing to think that no matter the earthly destruction, no matter our sin, no matter our unworthiness, the Kingdom always exists. Always has, Always will. Nothing can destroy that. What a comforting thought to sleep on.

Goodnight All! Pleasant Dreams,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment