Pages

Monday, May 19

Changes and Summer Functionality

Formerly, this has been a political blog, with occasional tidbits intermixed. (I still totally want you to read my random chaos if you'd like!) As the semester came to an end, changes are being made and new ideas and plans are surfacing. In the fast coming future, I will be counseling at Ingham Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camp and am super excited for the coming weeks of summer. I plan to schedule postings of what the camp plans are for the week, what we're discussing, and things that happen during the week. That's the plan at least. Hopefully, all goes according to actual plan and I can schedule the posts during the week.

I will "live update" every weekend hopefully; events, quotes, amazing moments, etc. and I want to keep all of you involved in my life over the summer. I will also read my comments as often as possible, and I'd encourage all of you to start a blog of your own. If you do, let me know and I'd love to keep up with you!

To my knowledge, my phone use is limited to weekends, and I will hopefully be in touch then. Because my phone will be off during the week, leave a message to make me smile.

One last thing, I'm planning on adding pictures whenever I can, so if you see a picture you'd like a copy of, email me or leave me a comment and I'll hopefully mail one off to you asap!

Keep Reading, and Keep in Touch!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment