Pages

Saturday, March 28

Intentional

I think more and more often about the time that I'm spending with people and how it's been more intentional lately. I love the people in my life and I want to include them in what's going on, as well as let them know that they matter to me. It's silly I know to be doing things like grocery shopping together, but getting the chance to do that with Lindsey yesterday was great :) and now I'm up in Watertown with Annie and I'm getting a really great chance to bond and spend time with her. It's great having these options available to me and I'm so thankful for it. Not to mention the dinner I got to make last night, it seems like life has been very intentional lately and I feel great about that :)

While life is good, to sustain that it's important to be in prayer, and lately I have been working at being in prayer more often. Some things I'm praying about:

Spain! (We're starting to raise funds, and planning to get tickets and accommodations made soon)
What God wants me to be doing this coming year
How I can be serving the community
The City of Brookings, as well as the University
Intervarsity's ministry and leadership
Ashley and Annie, as we are preparing our hearts and spirits for this trip

What have you been praying for lately?

God Bless
K

No comments:

Post a Comment