Pages

Monday, March 16

Nostalgic

I'm beginning to take more joy in blogging as sort of a therapeutic way for me to unwind and collect my thoughts at the end of the day. Plus, it helps that I have a whole day to inspire me with something to write about.

I've been feeling really nostalgic lately, and apparently I'm not the only one. Mav over at 3191 (also on my sandwich readings) posted this amazing post about visits to her grandmother and how it has inspired her daily life now. I love this post because of it's sincerity and the peace that it expresses. Ah, for the yesterdays of life.

Today was filled with chaos and emotions and happenings, but in a different way, today, I was happy. It's been a while since I could say with out any hesitation that I am sincerely and truly happy. And it's from that realization that I understand now how much I fret and worry over things that really don't matter.....

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Verse for the day I guess... God Bless

K

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse. I need to remember that. I'm sorry I haven't been writing to you more, I haven't really been checking any of my sites lately. I just post my pics for the week and that's it. I just noticed you have almost caught up with me :) I love your pictures. Very nice. I miss you so much babe. I hope your day is going good. I'm going to try and call you later.

    ReplyDelete