Pages

Thursday, August 28

At least a glimpse

The Lord Provides. I have been so stressed about money, and making ends meet the past few years, and now I see at least a glimpse of what God has planned for me. He has provided government financial aid, that yes, I am going to have to pay off, but still, I am making ends meet in the black for once, AND getting a refund check :D God is good.

Keep my attitude in your prayers, especially while I am going into this year with new roommates and with new distance. Also, I am in the process of searching for a job, one that actually might maybe apply toward something I've learned this year rather than just playing with food and coffee some more. Not to say that I don't like it, but it just doesn't apply. Also, prayers for safe travels as I am traveling to Duluth, MN this weekend to see a friend that I haven't seen in a few years.

God Bless.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment