Pages

Wednesday, August 20

Once I Go Back

Argh.

I feel like I need to follow the previous sentence with, "Ahoy Matey!" And then I change my mind. So anyways, the night is not so young and I cannot sleep. I've been thinking a lot about where I've been this summer and where I've grown. I've also thought a lot about who God has intended me to be, and what he wants to use me for. Not to mention that I'm angry at him, and very, very confused.

God very graciously blessed me with a lot of government provided financial aid, then took away the job that I had lined up for this semester. And now I'm left wondering what I'm supposed to do once I go back on monday. I know my head is somewhere else entirely, and my heart just isn't in it, but I just want to know that I'm safe. I just want to know and rely upon a God who is bigger than all of this. I know with His help, I can do it. I just need to be reminded everyonce in a while.

Prayers would be amazing about this situation, as well as for my travels over the next week or so, that there be no problems with moving, and that my spirits be lifted over the next few days. Thanks ya'll! Love.

K

1 comment:

  1. I am always praying for you sweety! I hope your move and all of the traveling will go good and that you will find a new job. I noticed that you called me today. I'm sorry I wasn't around. I'll try and call you tomorrow!
    Love you always!

    ReplyDelete