Pages

Wednesday, August 13

In addition;

It's Official. I am in the last week of camp.

It has been an amazing summer. And it hasn't stopped here. God is teaching me so much about what Beauty really is, and about what being feminine actually means. I am so in love with Him and all that He has to show me. This year is going to be great. God has huge plans in store for Brookings this year, and I am excited to be a part of this. I just have to sit back and let him use me. *Joyful Sigh*

In addition; I have completed my Britain application and I am only in need of my transcript before I can submit it. Keep me in your prayers!

Also, a good friend of mine from Brookings just hurt her ankle and has a full schedule right now, so pray for quick healing as well as much needed rest. One more: A former coworker and good friend just had a baby: Praise God!!! :) Enjoy your week.

Love and God Bless

K

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you honey! I really am. I pray he is able to do great things through you :)

    ReplyDelete