Pages

Wednesday, May 5

More things I wish I had photos of…

God is good. It’s been a rough couple of weeks, and though there are still a lot of issues to deal with and trials to face, He has been faithful throughout everything, even when I have doubted and strayed.

First of all, I LOVE that He makes me happy when I’m having a crappy day. I stand by the fact that God put this little incident on earth just for me to see. I pulled up to one of the intersections on campus, and on this little patch of grass kiddie corner to my car, I had the pleasant opportunity to giggle and watch as a very livid bunny rabbit chased a crow around. Whenever the crow intended to land, the bunny was right there to chase him off, defending his territory. It was just a really great moment when I was having a stressful morning.

Then this afternoon, I had a phone interview with the woman that might be my future distance learning coordinator from one of the seminaries that I’m applying to. It was a great conversation, and at the end of it all, she let me know that I will be considered as a highly recommended candidate for the program!

We’ll see! I’m still praying, I’m still learning to rely upon His grace and goodness and understand that He knows best for me. But above it all He has been so faithful and steadfast to care for me, even when I don’t realize I need it. Ahhh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment