Pages

Monday, March 22

A Preview

Alright, so I’m not actually putting up a new project, but this is more of a “Hey! Here’s something to look forward too” post.

Projects #5 and #6 go hand in hand… or spoon in mouth. I am on a mission to organize my recipes and once and for all have a single location I can go to for my standby recipes every week when I put together a menu. As such, #6 is one of my new fabulous recipes that I adapted to suit my college kitchen and put together on a whim one night.

Project #7 is an Easter skirt that I’m sewing for a sweet friend of mine at the moment.

Projects #8 and #9 really should be considered 8 and 8.5, but after all the work that’s going into them individually I’m choosing to make them two very separate and time consuming projects, so be on the look out for photos, and possibly video!!, of what’s to come with these.

One final note, in a haste to leave my apartment this morning, I discovered with little struggle, that I fit into my skinny pants! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. hey kelsey! i KNOW it's been forever and i miss you!!!! how are things? sounds like you're working on a lot of things! I'm currently working on a scrapbook for John and my wedding =D I have TONS of pictures and I haven't done scrapbooking in a while but I'm excited for it to turn out. I've got about 4 pages done so far and not even to the wedding march lol. All rehearsal dinner and before the wedding stuff so far!

    I didn't know you were into blogging either =p but dude, if you are interested in an actual site where you can design your layout (like i did with mine) i would totally host you =D I've got TONS of space from my host (a super cool girl named ashley) for only $40 a year. it's pretty cool. just throwing it out there if you're interested cuz I really don't know what to do with all my space lol.

    it was good to hear from you and i hope i hear more! =D

    ReplyDelete