Pages

Tuesday, June 9

Looking at the Value

Ah, so it´s been a while since I´ve blogged last. Sorry! Things have been busy here, and in the last couple of days, the full effects of culture shock have set in and I´m desperately trying to combat them and continue experiencing this amazing city with what little time I have left.

God´s really been moving in my heart to reach out to people and to put a lot of effort into writing bible studies for a women´s study that hasn´t quite come together yet. Outside of that, God´s just really been taking me back through the journey I´ve taken in my life and looking at the value each thing I´ve been through has in glorifying Him! It´s been a rough process, but I love every moment of it.

But, one more thing I want to share with you!! Go and check out 'A Wicked Deception' on youtube. It´s a short movie that was made after the english script was translated into french, then german, back to french, and then finally back to english using an online language translator. The result is this awesomely hysterical movie!

'This hole is quite fine good!'

Take care, God Bless,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment