Pages

Sunday, April 5

Scissors and Seam Ripper

Crafting Update: I am so exited to have had a night to craft away! Iris and I stayed up last night sewing, and I got a few things started and a few things finished! So.... I made a bathrobe for my little brat, and I can't wait to make it down to NE soon to give it to her..... sooo, sneak peak Jess, I hope you like it!


... and the close up of the applique of the whale....


... and to make my life easier I made a new pincushion, and then a table runner for sewing with pockets for things like my scissors and seam ripper (which I always tend to lose under whatever I'm sewing)...


So this is the fun of my evening, I hope you all had a good weekend, I'm off for another nap to cure my headache, and a healthy dose of homework and dinner.

God Bless, Take care!

K

1 comment: