Pages

Thursday, October 23

A Day of Encouragement

It's times when we are lowest that it seems like no one is there to pick us up. Today, That changed. With all of the stress and extra work I've been putting in over the weeks, Today has been my reward. No, It was not a day of rest, or a well deserved pampering; It was a day of encouragement. I met with Melissa today and she reminded me of how much I've gone through in the past three years and how much I've grown. Seeing things like that makes all this work seem so much more worthwhile even though it tends to be mundane and unnecessary at times.

Plus, I got to take bunches of pictures today. Ricki and I are working together to do my portraits for Photography class, that are going to double as her pictures for a project she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment